November 30th, 2013
- 1 lb. fillets
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Dash of garlic powder
- 1/4 oz. drained chopped mushrooms
- 1/8 tsp. ground thyme
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- Dash of black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. dried parsley
- 1 tbsp. nonfat dry milk
- 1 tbsp. water
- 1/2 tsp. lemon juice
1. Sprinkle fish with salt and garlic powder.
2. Mix remaining ingredients and spread over fish.
3. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes, until fish flakes with fork.
November 29th, 2013
- 1/2 c. water
- 1 pkg. instant chicken broth and seasoning mix
- 2 c. broccoli spears
- 1/2 tsp. marjoram
- 1/2 tsp. basil
- 1/4 tsp. onion powder
- Dash of nutmeg
- 1 tbsp. margarine
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
1. Combine water and broth mixture.
2. Add broccoli, sprinkle with seasonings.
3. Cover, bring to boil, simmer 6 minutes until tender.
4. Drain. Divide on plates.
Read the rest of this entry »
November 28th, 2013
- 1 tsp. dehydrated onion flakes
- 1/4 tsp. Red Hot sauce
- 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp. soy sauce
- 8 oz. uncooked fish fillet
- 1 tbsp. prepared mustard
- 1/2 tsp. parsley, fresh, minced
1. Combine all ingredients except fish.
2. Mix well. Brush on both sides of fish.
3. Broil until fish flakes easily with fork.
November 27th, 2013
- 1 lb. ground chuck
- 1 (16 oz.) can bean sprouts, drained
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. ginger
- 1/2 tsp. garlic
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
1. Combine all ingredients.
2. Divide mixture into 4 equal portions.
3. Broil on rack until cooled.
November 26th, 2013
- 1 1/2 c. water
- 4 oz. grated raw carrots
- 4 oz. unsweetened orange juice
- 1 tbsp. unflavored gelatin
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- Artificial sweetener equal to 2 tsp. sugar
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Lettuce leaves
1. Soften gelatin in 1/4 cup cold water.
2. Add salt, sweetener, and 1 1/4 cups hot water.
3. Stir until dissolved. Add orange and lemon juice.
4. Set aside to stiffen slightly. Add raw carrots to gelatin and pour into mold.
5. Make sure mold has been rinsed in cold water.
6. Chill. Unmold on lettuce leaves.